3M 510 Safety-Walk Slip-Resistant Tape is a self-adhesive anti-slip tape.
It is made entirely of high-friction, non-slip material. There are a special pressure-sensitive adhesive and a protective aluminum coating that adjusts to the corners and sticks to irregular surfaces. After peeling, it leaves no traces of glue, a prerequisite for collecting dust and bacteria.
The product is designed to reduce the risk of accidents at work.
- textured porous surfaces
- epoxy floor
- diamond plating
- flat surfaces with rivets or screw heads
- irregular surfaces
- ladder rungs
- Aluminum backing conforms to corners, curves,and irregular surfaces
- chemical resistance
- excellent bond for a secure hold
- pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Carefully clean the surface.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry, and not broken.
- Individual pieces should be spaced a minimum of 12 mm apart and a maximum of 50 mm apart.
- Peel protective liner back about 50 mm from one end and position piece on surface. Note: minimize touching (contaminating) adhesive with fingers.
- Finally press into firm contact with the surface using a rubber hand roller by starting in the middle and rolling out towards the edges.
Warning: On steps, apply 3M Safety-Walk materials 12 to 15 mm from stair edge to prevent edge curl and premature wear.