5 pieces Pack, adhesive sheets size: 45mm x 45mm
3M 8810 Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tapes are double sided thermal pieces for heat transfer. It is designed to provide a heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices. 3M 8810 Thermal Transfer Tape has acrylic adhesive with thermally conductive ceramic microspheres that renders tape modestly soft and able to wet to many surfaces. It actually means conforming well to rugged substrates and providing high adhesion. Thermal tape sheets 8810 bond to surfaces with with light pressure and has immediate tack.
Thermal Conductive Transfer Tape 8810 has excellent shock and vibrance stability. It guarantees high efficiency during heat transfer and good electric insulation.
See also 3M 9520B Polyethylene Foam Tape.
Learn more about 3M Electronics Materials
- other materials
- power LED modules
- electrical panel boxes
- elements of appliances that is heated
- other electronic elements
- high mechanical strength
- stroke and vibration resistance
- high electrical insulation
- improves thermal conductive transfer between elements
- no carrier, only adhesive
- easy to cut
- Clean well the surfaces.
- Bond the transfer taper to the first surface.
- Peel the liner.
- Press heavily to the second surface.