3M Conformable Sound Management Film Tape 9343 is designed with a black, non-woven backing and acrylic adhesive on a polyester liner. The non-woven, microfiber backing is unique in that it provides conformability, elasticity, compressibility and durability. This tape is engineered to help reduce noise, vibration, squeaks and rattles in automotive interior applications.
3M Conformable Sound Management Film Tape 9343 is abrasion resistant and able to withstand temperatures ranging from -34°C to 121°C. This tape is coated with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that produces an exceptional bond strength on a variety of substrates.
Recommended Applications: Bond onto automotive interior components to prevent noise and wear by isolating adjacent parts.
- Non-woven, microfiber backing offers conformability, elasticity, compressibility and durability
- Conformable design provides a solution for irregular-shaped parts
- Withstands a temperature range of -34°C to 121°C
- Reduce noise, friction, vibration, squeaks and rattles in automotive interior applications
- Durable, abrasion-resistant backing maintains a long wear life
- Acrylic adhesive produces excellent bond strength