3M Repositionable Adhesive Spray 75 is absolute clear adhesive. It allows the materials to be lifted and repeatedly repositioned. In a few seconds you can change the position of bonded materials without wrinkling and damaging. 3M Spray 75 is widely used for temporary bonding of many different materials: paper, cardboard, tissue, film, fabrics, plastic sheets, and others. Can be used for holding emblems on T-shirts, holding patterns in place instead of printing, holding T-shirts during silk screening and more. 3M Spray 75 is perfect for production line work, for example in textile cutting rooms. Low-soak formula of the adhesive allows bonding materials without wrinkling or lifting.
- lightweight materials
- silk screening on textile
- fixture lightweight materials
- holding patterns
- holding emblems
- allows materials to be repositioned
- bonding and peeling
- bond for a few seconds
- resists staining
- prevent materials from wrinkling when bonded
- clean appearance
Clean up the surfaces before bonding. Remove dust, grease stains and other dirt. Bond at higher than 18°C for high strength connection.
- Clean well the surfaces.
- Spray both surfaces from 15-20 distance.
- Bond the materials pressing lightly.
- If it is necessary, reposition them.