Reclosable Fasteners 3M Dual Lock TB3560 1/2 inches, 12.5mm x 1m
|Shear and Peel Strength||✚|
|Temperature and Solvent Resistance||✚✚|
|Ease of Application||✚✚|
|Rate of Strength Build||✚✚✚|
|Flexibility and Joint Expansion||✚✚✚|
|Repositionability During Application||✚✚|
3M Dual Lock TB3560 Reclosable Fastener has interlocking mushroom-shaped heads at the one side and clear acrylic adhesive on the other side. Clear acrylic adhesive of this mounting tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including painted wood, metals, plastics, glass, ABS and more. It features a strong, durable bond which is heat, chemical, himidity and UV resistant
Dual Lock TB3560 tape and its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads are made of clear polypropylene. The more mushroom-shaped heads, the more strong, reliable and durable fastening. 3M Dual Lock TB3560 tape is designed for high tensile strength with its 250 stem density per square inch (for up to 1000 opened-closed circles). At the same time fasteners can be opened by simply cleaving or peeling open the closure.
Dual Lock tapes successfully replace traditional fastening methods such as zippers, screws, paper clips, hooks, nuts and more. They simplify the attachments – no drilling or special preparations. The fastening process creates a durable attachment and provides fast product assembly with great design flexibility.
Bonds to a variety of substrates
- painted wood
Applications of 3M TB3560 1/2 Dual Lock
- Office partitions
- Acoustic panels
- Attach elevator control panels and access panels
- Attachment of small electronic devices
- Lightweight promotional signs on showcases
- Stands for exhibitions
- Vehicle attachments to dashboard or roof
- Flexible solar panels
- Hanging medical equipment
- Decoration panels
- Lighting attachements
Тechnique of attachement 3M Dual Lock TB3560
Before installing reclosable fasteners, clean the surfaces and dry them.
- Attach the two pieces Dual Lock to each other.
- Remove the film liner from the first piece recloasble fastener.
- Bond to the surface which you want to connect.
- Remove the film liner from the second piece reclosable fastener.
- Fix the product you want to attach, then press it briefly to get stuck.
There are no reviews yet.