|Ease of Application||✚✚✚|
|Rate of Strength Build||✚✚✚|
|Ease of removing||✚✚✚|
3M 766 Hazard Warning Tape is an economical yellow-black marking tape for clear marking of dangerous areas, paths, and equipment in halls, factories, public places, hospitals, gyms.
It is used for industrial floor marking tape and is intended for marking areas with light movement, the passage through which requires increased attention. It is suitable for color marking of areas with low traffic.
3M 766 black and yellow hazard tape is economical yellow-black The marking tape is covered with high-quality rubber glue, which adheres quickly and firmly to a variety of materials.
Black and yellow 3M 766 Hazard Warning Tape is resistant to abrasion. With excellent flexibility, which makes it easily adapts to bumps and complex shapes without subsequent lifting. The pattern is compliant with the 5S system methodology for securing the work process. PVC safety floor tape can be applied by hand or with a floor applicator.
Recommended application temperature is between 16° to 27°C. The tape must be applied on clean and dry surfaces for the best results.
- vivid color for easy identification in manufacturing environments
- excellent abrasion resistance
- high durability
- strength and durable bonding to many surfaces
- perfect conform to uneven and rough surfaces
- can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- clean removal
- high visibility hazardous equipment and areas
- LSE materials
- composite materials
- wood – (painted/unpainted)
- painted surfaces
- floor markings
- to indicate the electrical panels
- for marking hazard areas
- for marking areas around exit points
- for safety marking of protruding equipment
- to indicate areas that must be kept clear for safety reasons