Terms and conditions – Zalepi.eu
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before ordering products from this website.
- The website Zalepi.eu is an online store owned by Partners Ltd. It provides information and the possibility of online ordering, purchasing, and delivery of products offered by Partners Ltd.
- This document contains the General Terms and Conditions and governs the relationship between Partners Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Zalepi.eu) and users located on the Zalepi.eu domain.
- The use of all hyperlinks and/or online purchasing of the products offered by Zalepi.eu makes you a user, which means that you accept and undertake to comply with the general conditions. These terms are binding on all users.
- Partners Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the data and conditions without prior announcement.
Registration at Zalepi.eu includes an e-mail address and a password. After successful registration, with each order, you can change the delivery information – address, phone, recipient, etc.
A request to purchase products can be made without registering in the system. Before the order is sent to us, there is a step where the delivery details must be filled in correctly.
Partners Ltd will NOT process your order if the delivery information is not reliable.
Personal Data Protection
Zalepi.eu undertakes to protect the information provided during registration on the site by each user. Users’ personal data will not be provided to third parties except the delivery/shipping company. Their credibility is checked so that your order can be completed correctly.
Partners Ltd. grants you the right to view all materials – images, texts, and any information from the pages of Zalepi.eu, for personal use only – provided that they are not used for commercial purposes and all copyrights are respected. The content published on this site is the property (unless expressly stated otherwise) of the online store Zalepi.eu and is protected by the Copyright Act and related rights. Any use of any content from this site without express permission will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Rights and obligations, according to E-commerce Regulations and Consumer Protection Act
According to E-commerce Regulations and Consumer Protection Act Zalepi.eu is obliged to provide its users with continuous access to the following information:
- Name and address of the company – Partners Ltd, Plovdiv, 7A Orlovets Street, contact phone number 0896 698 329, e-mail address [email protected]
- Key features and information for each product are detailed on a separate presentation page.
- The authority that controls the activity of the Zalepi.eu online store is the Commission for Consumer Protection.
- The value of shipping costs is NOT INCLUDED in the product prices.
- There are no additional charges for using the provided contact information.
- We offer two types of payment methods: cash on delivery or a bank transfer.
- The payment of the goods is in accordance with Art. 93 paragraph 1 of the Law on Obligations and Contracts, for which the relevant document is received.
Comments and rating
Posting product comments means that the user agrees to the Zalepi.eu Terms of Service. We are not responsible for the reliability of opinions posted by users. All users of the site have the right to write comments after registration or entering a valid email and name.
Reviews will be published that are only related to the products contained on the site.
Any comments that represent the following content will not be published and will be removed from the site.
- commercial advertising
- uncensored expressions
- insults on ethnic, sexual, or religious grounds
- pornographic content
- personal data
- URL links and references to other pages
Zalepi.eu reserves the right to correct spelling errors in user comments without changing the content of the comment.
Products on the Zalepi.eu site can be rated on a scale of 1 to 5 in the Reviews section of each product.
The Consumer Protection Act gives the consumer the right to refuse the ordered products within 7 working days of receiving them without paying a penalty, provided that the integrity of the packaging is not violated and the good commercial appearance of the goods is preserved, respecting the conditions according to Art. 55 of the PPE.
If the user decides to return the goods, without a clear reason, the courier service for the transport to us will be at his expense.
All rights of the user, cited in the General Terms and Conditions, also apply to the Zalepi.eu online store.
Upon receipt of the shipment, be sure to check the package for damages and conformity to the product.
In the event of disputes or unsettled issues that are not mentioned in the General Terms and Conditions, the user has the right to direct the arising questions to us at the contact address. Matters will be resolved according to the provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation in the name of fairness and goodwill.