3M 710 Safety-Walk Slip-Resistant Tape is a highly resistant anti-slip tape for extremely heavy traffic. It is made of large abrasive particles with a mineral coating, glued with a strong and durable polymer with plastic tape for a maximum stable surface.
Suitable for all slippery surfaces with heavy pedestrian traffic and trucks. High durability, guaranteeing 3 years of service life in extreme conditions. It does not shrink over time, and remains in the created shape and size when glued. After peeling, it leaves no traces of glue, a prerequisite for collecting dust and bacteria. Prevents the possibility of accidents at work.
- painted metal
- painted concrete
- oily wet areas
- platforms and ramps
- machine shops
- agriculture and forestry equipment
- recreational vehicles
- airplane hangars
- open abrasive pattern resists clogging and reduces clean up time
- chemical resistance
- excellent bond for a secure hold
- pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Carefully clean the surface.
- Make sure surface is clean,dry and not broken.
- First prime the surface then star applying the tape.
- Individual pieces should be spaced a minimum of 12 mm apart and a maximum of 50 mm apart.
- Peel protective liner back about 50 mm from one end and position piece on surface.Note: minimize touching (contaminating) adhesive with fingers.
- Finally press into firm contact with surface using a rubber hand roller by starting in middle and rolling out towards edges.
Warning: On steps, apply 3M Safety-Walk materials 12 to 15 mm from stair edge to prevent edge curl and premature wear.