Wiko Super Glue HT 20 is a liquid instant glue. After gluing it remains transparent. Glues a wide variety of materials and even difficult to glue, such as plastics, rubber and metals, paper, leather, ceramics, wood and more. Universal product with low viscosity, suitable for fast and strong bonding even at temperatures up to 125 ° C.
Softening point: 130°C
Hardness (Rockwell): M58
Curing: 24 h
Solubility: Dimethylformamide, Acetone, Acetonitrile
Temperature range: – 40 ° C to 125 ° C
See our other offer for universal instant glue gel.
- Carefully clean the materials surface. Make sure there are no traces of oil, grease or other contaminants.
- Always use gloves and a mask when working with adhesives.
- Apply the adhesive on the treated surfaces (on one or both parts).
- The glue will start to react immediately from the moisture in the air.
- rubber, metal, wood
- textiles, leather
- paper and cardboard
- It sticks immediately
- It hardens quickly
- It remains transparent
- Glues hard-to-stick materials
- Low viscosity