Wiko Super Glue is an instant glue gel – cyanoacrylate adhesive, activated by moisture. After gluing it remains transparent. Glues a wide variety of materials such as: rubber, metal, plastics, textiles, paper, cardboard, PP, PE and even hard to stick materials.
The high viscosity allows you to use the product up to 0.25 mm distance. It is used in car repairs and repair shops, repairs and production of machines, mining industry, repair of agricultural machinery and equipment, gluing metal with a minimum distance.
Softening point: 130°C
Hardness (Rockwell): M58
Curing: 24 h
Solubility: Dimethylformamide, Acetone, Acetonitrile
Temperature range: – 40 ° C to 85 ° C
See our other offer for universal instant glue.
If you need a high-temperature-resistant instant glue, you can check Wiko Super Glue SGHT20 for up to 124°C.
- Carefully clean the material’s surface. Make sure there are no traces of oil, grease or other contaminants.
- Always use gloves and a mask when working with adhesives.
- Apply the adhesive on the treated surfaces (on one or both parts).
- The glue will start to react immediately to the moisture in the air.
- paper and cardboard
- PP and PE
- It sticks immediately
- It hardens quickly
- It remains colorless
- Glues hard-to-stick materials
- High viscosity – gel
- Distance between details up to 0.25 mm