Safety tape Black Yellow stripes for identifying hazard areas
|Ease of Application||✚✚✚|
|Rate of Strength Build||✚✚✚|
|Ease of removing||✚✚✚|
3M 5702 Safety stripe tape Black/Yellow is designed for clear safety indication of hazardous areas, driving and walking lanes and dangerous facilities areas at warehouses, factories, public areas, hospitals, sport halls and more. Ensure excellent visibility of the making areas and objects. Its color is embedded into the tape construction to provide high abrasion and color fading resistance for a long service period.
The rubber adhesive of 3M 5702 Safety tape black yellow has quick stick and excellent holding strength on many surfaces.
Dual color safety marking tape is designed with unique stretch properties to conform to irregular and curved surfaces/shapes, without lifting. It is applied easy and quick using 3M Lane Marking Applicator M1.
Temperature use range is between 4°C – 77°C.
Advantages - 3M 5702 safety tape black yellow
- color is embedded into the tape construction for long-term color resistance
- excellent solvent resistance
- good abrasion resistance for long use
- strength and durable bonding to many surfaces
- very stretchable and flexible
- perfect conform to uneven and rough surfaces
- easy and comfort application
- clean removal – no glue clues
- high visibility of marking object and areas
For many different materials
- LSE materials
- composite materials
- wood – (painted/unpainted)
- painted surfaces
Applications of 3M 5702 safety tape black- yellow color
- for floor markings
- for stairs safety markings
- for marking hazard areas
- for lane and safety marking
- for safety marking of protruding equipment
- hazard markings of low hanging objects
There are no reviews yet.