3M 630 Safety-Walk is a self-adhesive anti-slip tape. Contains abrasive particles with a mineral coating, glued with a strong and durable polymer with plastic tape for a maximum stable surface.
Suitable for all slippery surfaces with heavy pedestrian traffic and light trucks. High durability, guaranteeing 3 years of service life. It does not shrink over time, remains in the created shape and size when glued. After peeling, it does not leave sticky glue traces, which would be a prerequisite for collecting dust and bacteria.
See our offer for 3M Safety Walk anti-slip universal tape 50mm / 25mm.
Secure your home and workplace with the 3M Safety Walk for the bathroom, minimizing the risk of accidents.
- painted metal
- painted wood
- porous concrete
- painted concrete
- vinyl tile
- quarry tile
- gel-coated fiberglass
- epoxy floors
- emergency exit
- machine steps
- slip resistant surface
- easy application on wet, dry and clean surfaces
- safe slip resistant surface
- wide temperature range
- chemical resistance
- easy to apply in cold weather
- Carefully remove any dirt or oil from the surface.
- Make sure surface is clean,dry and not broken.
- First prime the surface then star applying the tape.
- Individual pieces should be spaced a minimum of 12 mm apart and a maximum of 50 mm apart.
- Peel protective liner back about 50 mm from one end and position piece on surface.Note: minimize touching (contaminating) adhesive with fingers.
- Finally press into firm contact with surface using a rubber hand roller by starting in middle and rolling out towards edges.
Warning: On steps, apply 3M Safety-Walk materials 12 to 15 mm from stair edge to prevent edge curl and premature wear.