3M ScotchBlue 2090 Masking Tape is a universal, waterproof tape that professional painters and amateurs have been using for more than 30 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
For proper bonding, the surface must be dry and clean. Allow the tape to set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for optimal results. After you finish painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape.
- High-performance fine line tape that’s ideal for painting long straight lines
- Instant firm adhesion
- Suitable for cutting corners when painting
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile, and glass
- Strong paper backing helps prevent tearing when removing tape
- Resistant to most solvents and moisture