3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425
3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425 is an aluminum tape with numerous applications across a broad range of industries. Comprised of a dead soft aluminum foil backing and coated with a highly engineered pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, it is ideal for heat shielding, heat reflecting, chemical masking, light enhancement, chemical milling, seaming, sealing and de-paint operations.
3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425 dissipates heat over the surface of the tape to reduce hot spots and protect the substrate from the effects of high temperatures. Coated with our highly engineered acrylic adhesive, it is capable of withstanding exposure to high heat 149°C and humidity while maintaining a strong and reliable bond. This tape can withstand a variety of moisture, weathering, UV and solvents in order to provide an excellent work life, indoors or out.
The product is available in widths: 25mm, 38mm, and 50mm
- Dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency
- Protect temperature sensitive materials
- Resistant to chemicals
- Highly engineered acrylic adhesive provides long term durability, but removes cleanly
- Withstands exposure to flame, weathering, moisture and UV
- Conforms to curved and uneven surfaces
- Protects surfaces and enhances lighting efficiency
- Recognized by UL to UL 746C and Classified by UL to UL 723, Class “L” for low flammability rating
- Heat shielding
- Heat reflecting
- Moisture barrier
- Light reflecting for light enhancement
- Seaming and sealing
- Refrigerator and freezer coil attachment
- Plastic protection
There are no reviews yet.