|Ease of Application||✚✚✚|
|Rate of Strength Build||✚✚✚|
|Ease of removing||✚✚✚|
3M General Purpose Vinyl Tape 764 Red is for clear safety indication of hazardous areas, driving and walking lanes, and dangerous facilities areas at warehouses, factories, public areas, hospitals, sports halls, and more.
The hazard warning tape is covered by rubber adhesive that sticks quickly and has an excellent holding strength on many surfaces.
3M 764 Red marking tape has high abrasion resistance. It is designed with unique stretch properties to conform to irregular and curved surfaces/shapes, without lifting. The vinyl (PVC) tape can be applied by hand or with a floor applicator.
The product is available in colors: Red, Blue, White, Green, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Gray, Black, and Clear
Recommended application temperature is between 16° to 27°C. The tape must be applied on clean and dry surfaces for the best results.
- vivid color for easy identification in manufacturing environments
- excellent abrasion resistance
- high durability
- strength and durable bonding to many surfaces
- perfect conform to uneven and rough surfaces
- can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- clean removal
- high visibility hazardous equipment and areas
- LSE materials
- composite materials
- wood – (painted/unpainted)
- painted surfaces
- floor markings
- to indicate the electrical panels
- for marking hazard areas
- for marking areas around exit points
- for safety marking of protruding equipment
- to indicate areas that must be kept clear for safety reasons