3M 218 Scotch Fine Line Tape features a natural rubber pressure adhesive capable of delivering the high instant adhesion necessary for critical, large-scale paint applications. This tape has proven itself to be ideal for painting long, straight lines as well as smooth, sweeping curves. The polypropylene backing is stiffer than vinyl fine line tapes, while conforming easily around corners.
3M Scotch Fine Line Tape 218 features good moisture and solvent resistance. It resists heat in bake cycles that reach 121°C for up to 30 minutes.
- High-performance fine line tape that’s ideal for painting long straight lines
- Instant firm adhesion
- Suitable for cutting corners when painting
- Easy to remove without traces of glue
- Withstands temperatures up to 121 ° C
- Suitable when painting cars
- Resistant to most solvents and moisture