|Temperature and Solvent Resistance||✚✚✚|
|Number of Steps to Apply and Ease of Application||✚✚✚|
|Rate the Strength Build||✚✚✚|
|Speed and Convenience of Applications||✚|
|Repositionability During Applications||✚|
3M GPH-060GF is last generation VHB double coated foam tape with high elasticity acrylic adhesive under polyethylene liner. With its viscoelasticity, this tape bonds perfectly to surfaces with a large linear extension. It has excellent high temperature and humid resistance so it can be used in metalworking for bonding metal elements before and after they are painted.
GPH-060GF Tape is 0,6 mm thick and is commonly used for outdoor applications where metal bonding is needed. The fast and easy to use permanent. It provides high strength and long-term durability.
- galvanized steel
- painted metal
- unpainted metal
- and other painted materials
- High temperature paint processes
- Electrical panel Boxes and their elements
- Metal panels and profiles
- Metal elements
- Bonding strength
- High temperature resistance
- Clear, non-visible bond
- Long-term durability
- Vibrance resistance
Clean with 50:50 mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water before bonding surfaces. Let surfaces dry. Press gently several times, may use a roller. Perfect bonding temperature is between 21°C to 38°C. Do not bond products at temperatures below 10°C.
- 3M VHB GPH-060GF roll width 12mm – SKU: 70007517728
- 3M VHB GPH-060GF roll width 19mm – SKU: 70007517736
- 3M VHB GPH-060GF roll width 25mm – SKU: 70007517744