3M Scratch and Swirl Remover removes magically fine scratches, oxidation, water spots and dirt from the car’ s paint.
3M Scratch and Swirl Remover is a liquid polishing paste for removing scratches from auto paint. 3M uses special technology for restoring the paint’s lacquer that makes this scratch remover one of the top products for car care. Its formula makes the application by hand. 3M Scratch Remover is a versatile paste that you may be applied by machine too. It’s a perfect base for applying 3M Synthetic Wax.
The scratch remover eliminates different types of paint blemishes such as car wash scratches, oxidation, light stains and scuffs, dust, and more. 3M Scratch Remover paste actually fills the scratches from clear coats and polishes them at the same time. The way it acts does not harm the clear lacquer coating of the auto paint.
See more 3M Rubbing Compound for big scratches.
Learn more about 3M Car Care on 3M’s website.
3M Scratch and Swirl Remover is used for removing fine scratches from the top layer of the car’s paint. It is an ideal base for applying the 3M Performance Synthetic Wax.
- fast and easy application by hand
- perfect coverage
- formula that contains no wax so scratches are polished out and laquer is not damaged
- removes fine scratches, swirl marks and more really fast
- repairs scratches without a professional help
Apply on Hand Instructions:
- Clean up the whole surface of the car to remove dust and dirt. It is recommended to use car shampoo 3M™ Car Wash Soap.
- Put a little scratch remover paste on a soft cloth and polish out where is needed. Apply 3M Scratch and Swirl Remover with circle motions till it dries.
- Remove the unnecessary polish paste with microfiber cloth 3M™ Microfibre Detail Cloth. For the best results and perfect shiny look of the car use 3M™ Performance Finish Synthetic Wax or 3M™ Quick Wax after it.